- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore Maipo Valley and the famous vineyard of Concha y Toro, departing from Valparaiso. Concha y Toro is the largest producer of wines from Latin America and one of the global leaders in its field!
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Round-trip private transfer
- Wine Tour (not private)
- Wine tasting (not private)
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Concha y Toro
Hotel or Cruise Terminal in Valparaiso
Please indicate your preferred start time in special requirements.
Tour start time can be adjusted to your ship's arrival.
Valparaiso Hotel or Cruise Terminal
Santiago Airport or Hotel
We will pick you up at your hotel in Valparaiso and head towards the Maipo Valley. The valley includes over 7,302 acres (2.955 ha.). It is a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry, with vines growing there for the past 150 years.
• Park, gardens and estate house. Walk through the gardens, the park and the outside of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family towards the end of the 19th Century
• Garden of grape varieties and vineyard. Learn about where Concha y Toro wines come from in our Grape Variety Garden, a place with 26 varieties of wine grapes. Visit the Old Pirque vineyard
• Wine tasting
• The cellars and Casillero del Diablo. Visits to the wine cellars including the centenarian Casillero del Diablo, the wine legend
• Wine tasting and an engraved glass as gift.The tour will end with a drop-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.