- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Grab a vintage Polaroid camera and explore Santiago de Chile off the beaten track. Get to know the city from a whole new angle and create your own unique souvenirs!
- Small-group walking tour with local guide
- Vintage Polaroid camera rental
- 1 pack of instant film with 8 pictures worth 19 EUR
- 1 Bottle of water
- Additional film can be purchased from your guide
Centre Gabriela Mistral, Av Libertador Bernardo O'Higgins 227, Santiago, Región Metropolitana, Chile
Museo a Cielo Abierto, Labruyere 284, Valparaíso, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Explore a different side of Santiago, the capital city of Chile, on an incredible sightseeing tour. Take photos of the most popular locations with a vintage Polaroid camera, given to you at the start of the day.
Learn how to use your camera during an introductory training session. Create instant photo souvenirs, to show your friends and family. Find the best angles with the help of your expert guide.
You will find out more about underground train street art. You will visit the San Miguel district where you will explore a huge open air graffiti and street art museum with 5000 square meters and over 50 amazing murals. You will visit a vibrant street market (on Thursdays) and learn more about the Chilean fruits and vegetables. You will have a chat with the people from the museum to learn more about the social and cultural impact of street art in Chile
At the end of the tour you will have eight unique Polaroid photo souvenirs and an endless number of impressions!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide in English and Spanish
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.