- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Special for beginners
Even if you’ve never put on skis or a snowboard in your life, you’ll enjoy the slopes of the biggest ski resort in Central Andes. The service starts with a 2-hour skiing class in which you will learn to safely slide down the slopes with confidence. Later, and as you gain the necessary skills, you will be able to switch to higher difficulty slopes, where you will enjoy your first day of skiing along with the amazing views of the Central Zone valleys.
NOTE: If you already know how to ski, check out our “Ski day in La Parva (no clases)”.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
we pick up at the all hotel in Santiago
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
we leave at the hotel
Gathering of equipment in order to comfortably enjoy the day. An expert will recommend and will help you try on all the necessary equipment according to your size and the skiing mode you would like to try.
On the slopes, your instructor will show you how to put on and fasten your equipment so you can make the best of this intensive class. You won’t have to worry about anything, your guide will provide you the access pass to the slopes.
• Santiago Tours, Londres 70, Oficina 3 Barrio Paris - Londres, Santiago 8330133 Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.