- 1 day (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the stunning National Park Torres del Paine and the wonders found there. This tour will allow you to explore paths and trails to reach a hidden lagoon, from where we will observe the stunning towers.
Our excursion will show us the Amarga Lagoon and the Ascencio Valley, where we will began our hike.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional guide
- Trekking Sticks
- Food and drinks
Puerto Natales hotels
Puerto Natales hotels at 20 pm
The excursion begins from your hotel in Puerto Natales at 06.30 am, to travel by vehicle to the Torres del Paine National Park.
At 9 am we will start our hike of 4 hours approximately, through the Ascencio Valley, a glaciery formation that will lead us towards the imposing Paine Towers and their spectacular viewpoint. After crossing dense forests, we will finally come to a lagoon, on whose waters reflect the imposing granite spiers of Torres del Paine.
After enjoying this beautiful natural landscape, we will initiate the return (3 hours approximately) to our vehicle.
We will be back to Puerto Natales at 20.00 pm.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You can bring your own lunch box or you will have the possibility to buy food inside the national park when we will stop for lunch.
- The entrance fees can only be paid in cash (chilean pesos)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.