- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A combination of Chile’s most famous wines with the pure air of the Andes mountain range. First, we will head to southeast Santiago, toward the Cajón del Maipo. We will visit Lagunillas – a small ski center. We will go on a short hike, during which – depending on the season – we will see such sights as the mountain chain, snow, glaciers and the Andean condor. After the hike, we’ll be able to enjoy a delicious Picnic made of local ingredients up on the hilltops. Afterwards, we’ll head to the vineyards Santa Rita located in Maipo Valley or Concha y Toro located in Pirque, where we can walk round some beautiful gardens and a great colonial house with historical stories from the region.
- Private transportation (Hotel pick-up and drop-off)
- Driver (Professional License)
- Local Guide (Spanish – English)
- Picnic in the Andes (Local products, wine, juice)
- Wine tour and tasting at Santa Rita or Concha y Toro (depending on availability)
Your Santiago hotel or accommodation (Hotels next to the airport have a recharge).
8:30 - 9:00Am
17:30 - 18:30pm
At 8:00, we’ll pick you up from your hotel and set out on our trip. In a comfortable, air-conditioned van we will head for the Cajón del Maipo – a valley located to the south of Santiago, on the edge of the River Maipo. The valley is characterized by its great local culture and native traditions. From San José de Maipo – the Cajón del Maipo’s main town – we will climb up to the lookouts at the ski center in unique and historic Lagunillas. From here, we’ll be able to marvel at the spectacular view of the Andes mountain range, walk along the mountain paths observing each of the rising peaks, and – if we are lucky – see some of the region’s wildlife, such as condors, foxes, different types of birds, horses and cows. Against this beautiful backdrop, we can sample local produce such as goat’s cheese, seasonal fruits, nuts and spreads. After our picnic, we’ll head for the Santa Rita or Concha y Toro vineyards in the town of Pirque and Maipo valley, surrounded by a beautiful native forest park, which makes it part of our National Heritage. Here, we’ll tour the gardens and vineyards and try exclusive samples of its various wines. Once the tour and tasting session are finished, we’ll begin the journey back to our lodgings.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pick up only from Santiago.
- Minimum drinking age are 18 years
- Not a minimum people per booking required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Our tour guide contacts all the participants the day before the tour with the necessary additional information about the weather and pickup details
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If it rains or snows, you will take an alternative route that will be announced.
- Pricing Type: Per person
- Operates: Daily, subject to availability
- Languages offered on activity/tour: Spanish / English
- Cut-off Time: 24 hours
- Duration: 1 day
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.