- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come and enjoy the best flavors of Chile in the Casablanca Valley, sitting between the coastal mountains and the Pacific in the valleys of Chile’s central area, on this exclusive 8 hour private tour for you or your group of friends or family. Visit the place where the most exquisite white wines are produced in Chile. Accompanied by a guide, walk through the beautiful nature and enjoy a dream day in one of the valleys with the most international prestige in the country. This fertile valley is characterized by the refined preparation of white wine in its Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc varieties. Taste premium quality wines in 2 vinicultures of the region and learn about the processes of wine creation. Live a unique culinary experience, a true festival for your senses!
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide us.
We drop you off at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide us.
- We pick you up at 9:00 am at your hotel or another address in Santiago.
- Travel in a private van exclusively for you or your group with a guide who will tell you all the secrets and stories of each place.
- Visit Emiliana Vineyard located in the Casablanca Valley and enjoy a tour with a local guide. The entrance to the walk in the vineyard is included in the package.
- Taste the local gastronomy and the pairing with these exquisite wines.
- Visit Casas del Bosque Vineyard located in the Casablanca Valley and enjoy a tour with a local guide. The entrance to the walk in the vineyard is included in the package.
- The stops for lunch and the tour in general is flexible. The itinerary is subject to changes depending on your preferences.
- We leave you at your hotel or at another address in Santiago that you indicate.
- Guaranteed personalized service.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.