- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Live a culinary experience on this 4-hour tour of the Casas del Bosque vineyard located in the Casablanca Valley. Stroll through its beautiful locations and try incredible wines produced in this climate of cold type, a unique quality of this place famous for its mainly white vines. Learn the history of this place with a local guide who will tell you all the secrets and processes for the creation of wine. You will not regret!
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
9:00 am aprox (morning service) / 1:30 pm aprox (afternoon service)
• We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago that you provide to us.
• Tour the Casas del Bosque Vineyard with a local guide who will teach you the processes for the creation of wine.
• Taste some excellent wines while enjoying a very nice time with the whole group.
• Learn the history and secrets of Casablanca Valley and Casas del Bosque Vineyard and its special wine tradition.
• We drop you off at to your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience.
• This tour is available during the morning and afternoon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.