- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Spend a full-day with private transportation and a guide exploring the Andes Mountains. Stop and visit Valle Nevado Ski Center, considered one of the best of South America, containing the longest slopes in the continent. Next, visit Farellones located 2340 meters above sea level, the town enchants visitors with its shelter type installations comprised of stone making it an ideal place for relaxation and meditation.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Bilingual private guide driver
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro
- Activities at the ski area
- Food and drinks
Pickup from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Back to the place of pickup
Start with pickup from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point within the same districts.
Next travel along Farellones road with marvelous views of the hills next to the Andes. During the winter there will be a stop for snow clothes rentals, if you want (at your own expense). Continue enjoying the landscapes that this part of the valley offers, looking at some of the houses built between the hills. Farellones is the only town in the central region. Travel between the streets and learn about the historical aspects of this little community.
Continue on to take a panoramic stop at the Colorado Ski Resort.
Next, take the Farellones road again to continue the adventure at the Valle Nevado Ski Resort. Explore the activities available for you to do there, (activities fees are not included in price), like snow sports, or take a Gondola to see magical views of the Andes and the Paloma Glacier. Also, you can have lunch at one of the three different restaurant (lunch at your own expense).
Around 6pm return to your place of pickup.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This tour requires a 2 person minimum to book
- Assumes no responsibility for weather conditions, natural disasters, riot or any other cause beyond our control
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.