- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This 4.5 hour ride on horseback is perfect for riders with more experience. Accompanied by a multilingual guide, ride in a small group offering authentic Chilean countryside experiences. You are provided with any guidance and support along the way as you enjoy this memorable riding experience through the Chilean Precordillera.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Professional photographer guide
- Use of helmet
- Beverages (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
• Take a bus at Bus Terminal Pajaritos Santiago,
• Pick up at Bus Terminal Villa Alemana -or-
• drive to Campesano Ranch at Quebrada Escobares
Please contact the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
Your 10:00am tour starts either from the bus at Terminal Pajaritos in Santiago for 8:00am departure, or on your own drive straight to the ranch suggested for a 8:30am departure.
Once at the ranch, get your equipment including helmet and chaps. Before the ride, receive a brief introduction and safety instruction. This will allow you some time to connect and practice with your horse, ensuring both of you have a great ride.
After some time at the practice area and getting some tips, start riding into the beautiful mountains of Quebrada Escobares. See typical animals and the flora of the area. Your German guides also speak English and Spanish, and accompany you on this adventure. Ride to a wonderful look-out point, rest, enjoy some fruit, and take in the beautiful landscapes.
Included with this tour is water and fruit for the ride. Upon return to the ranch, have some time to relax and enjoy the sunny area before heading back to Santiago or surrounding areas.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Maximum weight is 220 Lbs (100 Kg)
- Minimum age is 8 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.