- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy following Charles Darwin's footsteps on this intermediate trek up to a halfway point of Cerro La Campana, The Bell Mountain. Your multi-lingual guide will provide information and support along the way. You'll learn a little bit about the mining history of La Campana and the struggle between the indigenous and colonial settlers. We will enjoy a small picnic at the mine before making our way back down to the base of the National Park.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Photo service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Take a bus at Bus Terminal Pajaritos in Santiago, Pick up at Bus Terminal Villa Alemana or drive to Campesano Ranch at Quebrada Escobares
Please contact the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
Your tour starts by coming to the ranch on your own, by car or public transport. Pick up can be arranged at the Bus Terminal in Villa Alemana, only 1.5 hours from Santiago Bus Terminal. From there, we'll drive to Limache and take a shuttle to the National Park La Campana. We'll start at the base of La Campana, provide a brief introduction of the Historical Park and the way we'll hike for the day. While on the tour, your guide will provide some information on the local flora and fauna. We'll hike about 2 hours up to the mine where enjoy some fruit overlooking the incredible views from the mountain. Though this tour is our half-way hike, it will still challenge most hikers and reward with scenic views. We'll then make our way back via the shuttle toward the closest terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please provide full phone number including country code
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.