- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a full-day trip with about 6 hours of riding to the Chilean countryside outside Valparaiso. Ride through the stunning landscapes on beautiful Criollo horses in Quebrada Escobares. Enjoy a delicious barbecue on this small-group tour with multilingual guide.
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Countryside barbecue
- Fruit and water available
- Photo service included
- Pickup and drop-off from closest terminal
- Use of helmet and other equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Take the Metro at Plaza Sotomayor Valparaiso, Pick up at Metro Station Peñablanca or directly at Campesano Ranch - Quebrada Escobares.
Please contact the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
Concludes at Ranch at Quebrada Escobares
Begin your getaway to the Chilean countryside by meeting in Valparaiso or meeting at the ranch. Arrive at the ranch and get outfitted with your riding gear and horse. Ride on Criollo horses known to be perfect for all level riders. Benefit from instructions from knowledgeable guides providing insight and instruction to improve your riding skills and experience.
Take to the trails through the countryside. See the stunning landscapes and views of Quebrada Escobares. Stop to enjoy a barbecue of traditional sausage, grilled vegetables, homemade bread, and wine. Relax as you enjoy a delicious lunch following your ride. Choose to return to Valparaiso or stay on at the ranch after the tour.
The time on the horse will be about 6 hours. The rest at the barbecue area is in the summer longer so we don't burn in the sun. In the winter it's shorter, so we don't ride in the dark.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Operated by a multilingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking
- Please provide full phone number including country code
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Maximum Weight 220 pounds (100kg.)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.