- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We will visit the spectacular mountain valley "Cajón del Maipo", we will go through this valley for almost 100 km to the end, very close to the border with Argentina. "Valle de las arenas" with a unique geography and enjoy a 10 km hike round trip and 600 meters of elevation to reach a lagoon and the viewpoint of an incredible hanging glacier.
After breakfast we will go to another mountain valley, called "Valle del Rio Colina". There we will make a walk following the river to the viewpoint of the glacier Nieves Negras.
We will have a picnic in that place and then return by the same path to the starting point, where we will enjoy a bath in natural hot springs of up to 60 degrees Celsius, perfect to relax the muscles after two days of trekking. After that we will return to Santiago and after 2 hours approximately we will arrive at your place in Santiago.
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Overnight accommodation (2-persons mountain tents)
- Dinner - Buffet dinner
- Snacks and boxed lunch for the hiking.
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Termas Valle de Colina
06:30 AM, 07:00 AM, 07:30 AM
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Day 1: El Morado glacier and Arenas Valley - Maipo Canyon
Stop At: Glaciar Colgante El Morado, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
We are going to hike to the lagoon and glacier viewpoint for a picnic and then get down back to Arenas valley
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: Box lunch
• Dinner: Barbecue and salads
Accommodation included: Camping
Day 2: Nieves negras glacier viewpoint and hotsprings
Stop At: Termas Valle de Colina, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
Enjoy the hotsprings
Duration: 1 hour
• Lunch: box lunch
No accommodation included on this day.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.