- 3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The tour starts from Viña del Mar or Valparaiso, where we will go to the picturesque village of Olmue, to pass through this beautiful patriomonial town, where we will arrive at the incredible Biosphere Reserve, "La Campana National Park", where we will start the ride towards the sector of Cajon Grande. This is a walk along beautiful hillsides surrounded by the incredible evergreen forest or sclerophyllous of the central zone of Chile.
- Transfers in private service.
- Bilingual guide; Specialized (NCh2950)
- Mineral water during the tour.
- First aid kit.
- Bottled water
- Services not mentioned in the program.
Viña del Mar or valparaiso
Viña del mar
Passed by Olmué, picturesque town privileged by its microclimate, Throughout the year. The Parade begins at the Crescent of the Agricultural Community Mariana Osorio, to then begin to ascend towards Cerro el Cóndor, getting a great view of the Olmué valley and Limache and of course Cerro La Campana, framed in the Cordillera of the Coast, central zone of the World Biosphere Reserve- Unesco. Tour through the ravines and the native forests of Peumo, Boldo Quillay, Oak, Sclerophyllous among other species of incomparable aromas and freshes
• DISTANCE 10 KM (Circuit)
• DURATION 3 hours approx.
• LOCATION Olmué - Mountain range of the coast.
• SEASON All year round.
• MINIMUM OF PERSONS 2 Passengers.
• DIFFICULTY Low technical difficulty, of low intensity.
• RESTRICTIONS Cardiovascular problems, injuries in recovery, recent surgeries, asthma.
• MINIMUM AGE 14 years
• 09:00 Departure from Hotel to Olmué.
• 10:00 Arrival at the Media Luna. Circuit description, instructions mounts, considerations and start of the cavalcade
• 14:00 End of the ride
• 14:15 End of our services
IT INCLUDES Transfers in private service. Bilingual guide; Specialized (NCh2950) Entrance to Mariana Osorio Community. First aid kit. Saddlebags Helmet.
DOES NOT INCLUDE Services not mentioned in the program, Tips.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suggested equipment:
- Long pants
- lip balm
- comfortable shoes
- clothes warm
- windproof for the afternoon.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.