- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Grab your board and hit the water with this stand-up paddle boarding class with a professional instructor. In a small group of no more than seven people, journey out of Santiago to one of the many nearby beaches, rivers, lakes, or lagoons. Spend approximately 3 hours on the water enjoying the scenery and wildlife along with fun facts from your professional guide. Lunch is included and is provided during the break.
- Free snacks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Bottled water
- Professional guide/Instructor
Hotel pickup and drop-off are for all hotels centrally located in Santiago between Las Condes and La Moneda. Please be ready 15 minutes before departure and in the lobby.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Drop off will be at your hotel
Pick up and drop off will be at your hotel in the lobby. Together, drive to a beach, river, lake, or lagoon for a day of stand up paddle boarding with a professional instructor.
After a warmup session, there is a short safety briefing. After that, it's time to grab your supplied equipment — including board, wetsuit, and booties — and venture out onto the water to stand up paddle board.
After 3 hours of paddle boarding, watched over by your instructor, take a break for lunch in your scenic surroundings.
There's time for another hour-long paddle boarding session before returning to central Santiago, arriving approximately 5 pm.
A photo/video package of your experience is included.
8am-Pick Up in Santiago
10:15-10:30am-Safety Guidelines and SUP techniques
10:30-1:30pm-SUP in the water along with SUP techniques
5:00pm-Return to Santiago
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking, use Special Requirements field on check-out page.
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking, use Special Requirements field on check-out page.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.