- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come for a fun horseback ride on the beach in Concón and nearby Sand Dunes!
• 9-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Private 3-hour Horseback Ride on Beach
• Sand Dunes of Concón
• "Roca Oceánica" Lookout Point
• Drive through Reñaca and Viña del Mar
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Horseback Ride & Equipment
- Bottled water
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any location in Santiago
This is a fun day trip on the Pacific Coast that goes beyond sightseeing! Our first stop will be the coastal fishing village of Concón. Here we will have our first adventure of the day – horseback riding on the beach. We will go on a 3-hour ride along the beach and nearby sand dunes, crossing little streams from the Aconcagua River which empty here into the Pacific Ocean after flowing all the way from Mount Aconcagua in the Andes, the highest peak in the Western Hemisphere. After the horseback ride you will have time for lunch at a nearby waterfront restaurant. We will then drive along the rocky coast stopping at the “Roca Oceánica” lookout point where we are certain to glimpse sea lions resting on the nearby rocks. We will then venture to our next stop – the Concon Sand Dunes. These are the southernmost sand dunes in Chile. We will climb to the summit of the dunes for the most panoramic views of the Chilean coast, Viña del Mar, Valparaíso, and the coastal mountain range. On a clear day we might even see Mount Aconcagua on the Argentine border!
Note: The minimum age for the horseback ride is 12 years old. The maximum individual weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs).
• Chile Dream Tours, Hernando de Aguirre 496, Suite 121A, Providencia, Santiago, Chile, Santiago 7500000 Chile
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age for the horseback ride is 12 years old. The maximum individual weight is 100 kilos (220 lbs).
- 8 a.m. Departure Time
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.