- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come spend a wonderful day outside the city! First stop, the organic vineyard of Emiliana in the Casablanca Valley, where alpaca and other animals graze on the grounds. After a tour and wine tasting we continue on the coast to a little-known cove in Mirasol where we will discover an old Pirate's Cave. From there, we pass through the resort town of Algarrobo heading to our final destination, the eccentric museum home of Nobel Prize for Poetry winner, Pablo Neruda, in Isla Negra.
• 9-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Pirate Cave in Mirasol/Algarrobo
• Pablo Neruda Museum House in Isla Negra
• Wine Tour and Tasting at Emiliana Vineyard
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Tour and Wine Tasting at Emiliana Vineyard
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Pablo Neruda Museum House
- Optional gratuity for guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
On this tour you will experience the best of Chile’s wine vineyards and the Pacific Coast. After your hotel pick up we will travel to Emiliana Vineyard in the Casablanca Valley. Emiliana is the largest organic winery in South America. During the tour of the vineyard, you will see many animals, including alpacas! The tour will be followed by a tasting of Emiliana’s premium wines. We then head to the Pacific Coast. Our first stop is in the small coastal town of Mirasol. Here we will walk down a winding path through lush seaside vegetation to an isolated beach where we will discover an old Pirate Cave. Afterwards, we will continue our drive along the coastline to the resort town of Algarrobo. We will stop by San Alfonso Resort and glimpse at the largest swimming pool in the Western Hemisphere. Then, we will have lunch at a rustic restaurant in the quaint village of Algarrobo. Our tour continues to the colorful seaside town of Isla Negra and the museum home of Nobel Prize in Poetry winner Pablo Neruda who built his house overlooking the Pacific Ocean to resemble the interior of a ship, filled with seashells, momentos, and treasures from the sea. Gain fascinating insight into Neruda’s eccentric life and works.
Duration: 9 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum age of 18 to consume alcohol at Emiliana Vineyard
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not available on Mondays due to the Pablo Neruda Museum in Isla Negra being closed. It is also not available on national holidays due to the vineyard being closed.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.