- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a fun, relaxing day visiting two vineyards in the Maipo Valley for wine tours and tastings: the world-renowned Concha y Toro Vineyard and the historic Santa Rita Vineyard!
• 6-Hour Private Tour
• Free Hotel Pick-Up and Airport Transfer on Tour Date
• Professional & Multilingual Guide
• Comfortable Van
• Two Wine Tours & Tastings and Visit to Andean Museum
- Multilingual Guide
- Private Transport
- Two Wine Tours & Tastings
- Bottled water
- Entrance to Andean Museum
- Optional Gratuity for Guide
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chile Dream Tours, Santiago, Santiago Metropolitan Region
The Maipo Valley is the closest Chilean wine region to Santiago. It is a historic wine-producing region and the birthplace of the Chilean wine industry with vines growing there for the past 150 years. Santa Rita Vineyard dates back to the 1880s and plays an important role in Chilean history as the site of one of the battles during the War for Independence. Admire the old hacienda-style Estate house and enjoy your wine while you stroll through the old cellars. You will see the grape variety garden, vineyards, winemaking and cellaring process, and bottling process, visiting “Bodega 1” – the winery’s first cellar and the “Cellar of the 120 Patriots”. You will discover the exciting story that gives 120 its name. The tour ends with a tasting of Reserva and Gran Reserva wines. After the tour, you can visit the neighboring “Museo Andino” (Andean Museum), which contains a special collection of pre-Columbian pottery, textiles and other artifacts. We then will ill continue through the Maipo Valley to the town of Pirque for lunch. After lunch, we will visit the internationally-renowned Concha y Toro Vineyard, which dates back to 1883. The founder was Don Melchor Concha y Toro who brought the first vines that were planted from the Bordeaux region in France to Chile and grew prosperously in the Maipo River basin. Walk around the gardens of the summer residence of the Concha y Toro family, discover the variety garden, visit their cellars and taste a selection of three of their fine wines.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 guests per booking is required
- Free airport pick-up/drop-off on tour date
- Minimum drinking age on vineyard tour is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is available daily, except for January 1 and December 25. Santa Rita Winery is closed on Mondays. We will visit Undurraga Vineyard as an alternative.
- 9 a.m. Departure Time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.