- 7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will enjoy an incomparable mountain landscape in the heart of the Andes.
We offer an entertaining tour that includes the town of San José de Maipo, a mysterious tunnel, a waterfall on the Yeso River.
In the reservoir you can taste an exquisite Chilean cheese and wine while contemplating the blue waters of the lagoon.
Our excellent guides are also professional photographers who will make a photographic registration to make this day unforgettable.
- Bottled water
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel from Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia, Center Santiago)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
The departure will be from hotels that are located in the areas Providencia, Santiago Center, Las Condes, Vitacura. Passengers from hotels in other areas of Santiago will be informed about the meeting point for pick-up.
No pickup are made from private apartments, only hotels or hostels. Passengers will be informed of the nearest hotel to their residence and the time for pickup.
Return to the departure location.
• A full day excursion to the Yeso Lagoon.
• Visit to San José de Maipo village (25 minutes).
• Walk through the Tinoco tunnel (15 minutes).
• Arrival to Yeso Lagoon at 2.500 m. high. It has a maximum capacity of 253 million cubic meters and it`s an important reserve of drinking water for the city of Santiago.
• Tasting chilean cheese and wine.
• Visit waterfall in the Yeso river.
• Pick up and return from the most hotels in Santiago.
• Admission ticket free.
• Bilingual guide (English - Spanish).
• This tour includes a professional set of digital photos.
• Start time: 7:00 to 7:30 am pickup from the hotels.
• Duration tour: 7 - 9 h.
• Transport: a confortable van full equip.
• Tips not included.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.