- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day trip from Santiago to visit Pomaire and the Pablo Neruda Museum. See a typical Chilean village from which the most appealing feature is the clay craftwork and then visit Isla Negra and the museum of famous Nobel Prize winner and poet Pablo Neruda. Your tour includes a guide and transportation.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Entry/Admission - Casa Museo Isla Negra
- Food and drinks
Hotels, apartments and accommodations in Santiago in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro.
Tour ends at your hotel or meeting point.
Your tour begins with hotel pickup from your centrally located hotel in Santiago. Meet your guide and board your vehicle to Pomaire where you can appreciate the amazing clay craft work. Enjoy the countryside vibe and spirit of this place and visit various handicrafts stands, before heading to Isla Negra, located in the central coastline.
Then, you will visit the museum of Nobel Prize winner poet Pablo Neruda, which once was his house.The museum will give you the opportunity to see countless personal gems and objects, bottles collections and an imposing figurehead turned into the permanent source of inspiration.
At the end of your tour, you will head back to Santiago and be dropped-off at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, a meeting point closest to your hotel will be advised upon booking
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.