- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a day trip from Santiago to visit Pomaire and the Pablo Neruda Museum. See a typical Chilean village from which the most appealing feature is the clay craftwork and then visit Isla Negra and the museum of famous Nobel Prize winner and poet Pablo Neruda. Your tour includes a guide and transportation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by car or minibus
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Tour ends at your hotel or meeting point.
Your tour begins with hotel pickup from your centrally located hotel in Santiago. Meet your guide and board your vehicle to Pomaire where you can appreciate the amazing clay craft work. Enjoy the countryside vibe and spirit of this place and visit various handicrafts stands, before heading to Isla Negra, located in the central coastline.
Then, you will visit the museum of Nobel Prize winner poet Pablo Neruda, which once was his house.The museum will give you the opportunity to see countless personal gems and objects, bottles collections and an imposing figurehead turned into the permanent source of inspiration.
At the end of your tour, you will head back to Santiago and be dropped-off at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Note: If your hotel is outside the pickup zone, a meeting point closest to your hotel will be advised upon booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.