- 8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We invite you to join us in this amazing trip through the Andes, where you get to know the first mountain village in Santiago, that also has one of the most fun skii stations in Chile: Farellones. At about 2400 meters above sea level, enjoy this incredible ski station, perfectly suited for ski or snowboards beginners, that will give you an amazing first hand experience of snow and snow sports. We recommend this station if its your first time doing snow sports.
- Snow clothes
- Skii/snowboard gear equipment
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
All tours that are between Santiago's downtown, Providencia and Las Condes (other locations must be confirmed with the provider)
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
We invite you to join us in this amazing trip through the Andes, where you get to know an enjoyable skii station in Latin America, suited for families and skii beginners: Farellones. At over 2400 meters over sea level, you'll meet the first mountain village that is Farellones, where you will enjoy not only the incredible experience of skiing in this nice place, beginners skii tracks and the option of enjoying a drink or lunch at the multiple restaurants of this station (not included). If you enjoy extreme sports this is your oportunnity for knowing the Andes from a first hand experience
Pick up in hotels, transfer to Farellones station, return time aprox. 4-6 pm
- Time to set. Duration Full Day
Includes: Transportation, with transfers to / from hotels.
Snow clothes (Boots, Pants, Gloves, Jacket, Helmet)
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in winter only
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.