- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On this private, 10-hour tour travel to explore and enjoy the Chilean wine history and the best wines of the country at the heart of the Capital City. A five senses immersive experience about wine that involves everything related to it: Gastronomy - 4 course meal with a different wine pairing for each course -, cultural heritage, a sensory exploration room, virtual tour through the five best wineries of Maipo Valley and premium wine tastings. This tour includes local wine expert guide, entrance fees, food and drinks, and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Lunch included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- 4-course lunch
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
Your hotel or chosen meeting point in Santiago
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
A tour to explore and enjoy the Chilean wine history and the best wines of the country at the heart of the Capital City
A five senses immersive experience about wine that involves everything related to it:
Gastronomy, 4 course meal with a different wine pairing for each course - exquisite dishes whose culinary essence is based in the traditional Chilean cuisine -
Cultural heritage - the restaurant where the four course meal takes place is located in an old historical residencial house at the cradle of Chilean wine -
Aromas - a sensory exploration room in a setting that recreate the experience of being in a vineyard
Wine tasting, a virtual tour through the five best wineries of Maipo, Casablanca or Colchagua valleys guided by the wineries´ winemakers and a wine tasting of five premium wines.
Plus, after the tour an excelent wine shop will be waiting for you with a good representation of the varieties and terroirs of the country.
The tour includes:
• A wine and cultural heritage expert local guide that will introduce you to the Chilean wine history and chilean wines
• Visit a the chichería Las Pipas de Einstein and try its wines
• A walk through the heritage neighbourhood Yungay
• 4 Course Meal with a Different Wine Pairing for Each Course. You´ll enjoy some of the best wines of Chile!
• Sensory exploration room: exhibition of 48 aromas associated with wine in a setting that recreates the experience of being in a vineyard
• Exceptionally realistic cinema: virtual flight over the wineries in the valley, while meeting the wine makers
• Wine tasting: unforgatable tasting of 5 great wines with a pairing
• Visit the Emporium: high quality wines, gourmet products, fine handikrafts, wine accesories and specialized books Private transportation in a van or a carIf you visit Santiago, don’t miss this must-do experience for wine lovers!
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 2 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.