- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the wonders of the white sport in Valle Nevado, the largest skiable winter hub in South America. Valle Nevado has 44 slopes and highly trained instructors. Multiple-language classes take place on specially designed slopes for beginners and comply with the highest safety standards. The Beginners Ski Day package includes hotel transfers, beginner ski pass, ski equipment and private classes.
- Professional guide
- Lessons Beginner
- Ski Equipment
- Entry/Admission - Valle Nevado Ski Resort parking
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
For more information about your pick-up hotel or to look for a meeting point, you can leave us an inmate message.
It must be 30 minutes before the start of the journey in the place agreed between you and our company.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valle Nevado Ski Resort parking, Lo Barnechea, Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
Valle Nevado is a ski resort located 46 kilometers east of Santiago, the capital of Chile. It is one of the most recent ski centers in Chile.
Duration: 10 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.