- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
• Isla Negra • Algarrobo • Viña Mar in Casablanca Valley.
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel with departure from the main hotels of Santiago, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. If your hotel is not within the internal list, we will look for a place close to your accommodation as a meeting point between you and our company.
- Entry/Admission - Casona Veramonte
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return to the original starting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Isla Negra, Valparaiso Region
The Isla Negra can be found on the Pacific coast, a lovely little beach which is where the celebrated, Nobel Prize winning and influential poet Pablo Neruda owned one of his beautiful houses. The museum explains the fascinating life of the writer through figureheads, replica sail boats, bottled ships and sea snails
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Casona Veramonte, Casablanca, Valparaiso Region
The tour continues with a visit to the Valle de Casablanca, one of the worlds ten greatest wine capitals, famous for its white wine, in particular its Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay. The tour finishes with a delicious wine tasting session.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, as this route involves a moderate amount of walking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.