- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
• Isla Negra • Algarrobo • Viña Mar in Casablanca Valley.
- Professional guide
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel with departure from the main hotels of Santiago, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. If your hotel is not within the internal list, we will look for a place close to your accommodation as a meeting point between you and our company.
- Entry/Admission - Casona Veramonte
- Entry/Admission - Isla Negra Museum House
Traveler pickup is offered
For more information about your pick-up hotel or to look for a meeting point, you can leave us an inmate message.
It must be 30 minutes before the start of the journey in the place agreed between you and our company.
Return to the original starting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Negra Museum House, Poeta Neruda s/n El Quisco, Isla Negra Chile
The Isla Negra can be found on the Pacific coast, a lovely little beach which is where the celebrated, Nobel Prize winning and influential poet Pablo Neruda owned one of his beautiful houses. The museum explains the fascinating life of the writer through figureheads, replica sail boats, bottled ships and sea snails
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Casona Veramonte, Ruta 68, km 66 s/n, Casablanca 2480000 Chile
The tour continues with a visit to the Valle de Casablanca, one of the worlds ten greatest wine capitals, famous for its white wine, in particular its Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay. The tour finishes with a delicious wine tasting session.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, as this route involves a moderate amount of walking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.