- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Bathe in a relaxing, natural environment, in 33.5°C waters in the middle of the desert. Unbeatable!
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Termas Banos de Puritama
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return to the original starting point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Termas Banos de Puritama, San Pedro de Atacama, Antofagasta Region
30 kilometers from San Pedro de Atacama and 3,500 meters above sea level, is the Puritana River, where natural spring water from the mountains flows from underground water ways, heated up by the volcanic rocks to reach temperatures of over 33°C.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear a windbreaker or regular jacket, gloves, water, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Do not forget to bring cash to pay for the ticket
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.