- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Bathe in a relaxing, natural environment, in 33.5°C waters in the middle of the desert. Unbeatable!
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Termas Banos de Puritama
Ignacio Carrera Pinto 451, San Pedro de Atacama, Región de Antofagasta, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup starts 30 minutes from the beginning of the tour.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Termas Banos de Puritama, Ruta B-245 km. 28, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
30 kilometers from San Pedro de Atacama and 3,500 meters above sea level, is the Puritana River, where natural spring water from the mountains flows from underground water ways, heated up by the volcanic rocks to reach temperatures of over 33°C.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear a windbreaker or regular jacket, gloves, water, sunscreen and sunglasses
- Do not forget to bring cash to pay for the ticket
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.