- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We will combine an archaeological visit with wine tasting, heading to the ski center Portillo (Laguna del Inca)
Taste Chilean wines in a special and different location, among cactus and petroglyphs from more than 1.000 years old in the Paidahuen archaeological park. From there you can observe the breathtaking panoramic of the different layers of the Aconcagua Valley and then continue your journey through the serpentine geography of the Andes mountain range to reach Portillo, ski center with a privileged view of the beautiful Laguna del Inca , located at 2,800 meters above sea level.
- Bottled water
- Snacks (Chilean Empanadas)
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Vina San Esteban
Traveler pickup is offered
Downtown Santiago / Providencia / Vitacura / Las Condes / Lastarria hotels district
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: San Esteban, San Esteban, Valparaiso Region
We arrive to this town to visit the Paidahuén hill, archaeological site.
Stop At: Paidahuen, San Esteban, Región de Valparaíso, Chile
Archaeological site where we observe the native vegetation, the petroglyphs of more than 1,000 years (Paidahuén indigenous culture) and the Aconcagua valley.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vina San Esteban, Avenida La Florida 2220 San Esteban, Los Andes 2100000 Chile
We arrived to this place to make a wine tasting in front of the vineyards (included in the tour price).
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Paso Internacional Los Libertadores, Los Andes, Valparaiso Region, Chile
We travel along the international road, we climb to 2,950 m.a.s.l. arriving at Portillo, the first ski center built in South America, located 6 km from the border with Argentina.
Stop At: Portillo, Portillo, Valparaiso Region
Here it is possible to have lunch in the hotel restaurant (on your own), open all year, and then visit the spectacular Laguna del Inca.
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimun drinking age 18
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.