- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come to know the Andes in depth, know the valleys of the foothills and join the spectacular Andean landscape in this 9-hour tour with no more than 12 passengers and enjoy a good picnic with Chilean wine between mountains, plains, glaciers, rivers and plus. A great experience mix of mountains and wines.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Chilean empanada
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
7:00 to 8:00 a.m.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel between 7:00 and 8:00 a.m. (schedule to be confirmed), in a comfortable and air-conditioned van to go to the southeast of the city of Santiago, following the Andes Mountain Range.
After an hour of travel you will enter the precordillera (Cajón del Maipo) where typical villages will be presented one after the other, following the Maipo river.
The height of the hills and the depth of the valley impress with their beauty and charm.
Once in the Embalse El Yeso , you will have the opportunity to walk for one hour, after that try a tasty picnic consisting of cheeses, fruits, olives and delicious Chilean wines.
Later, your guide will invite you to try a delicious Chilean empanada around lunch time, to finish knowing the town of San José de Maipo (church and square) returning to your hotel in Santiago.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.