- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Prepare for an unforgettable day in the Cordillera de Los Andes. Get to know the ski centers El Colorado and Farellones on a full day panoramic tour with no more than twelve passengers in a comfortable vehicle. Admire the beautiful landscape of this mountain range, its flora and fauna. Contemplate its valleys and streams, its unique panoramic views in an informed and dynamic tour.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
- Snow clothes
Traveler pickup is offered
7:00 to 8:00 a.m. (The exact time of departure will be notified in advance)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Your guide will pick you up at your hotel between 7 and 8 a.m. to undertake a trip to the Andes Mountain Range. Once the driver and guide are presented, you will depart in the East direction up to 2,600 m.s.n.m. If is necessary, you will stop at a rental to dress appropriately. It will rise quietly and safely listening to the description of the place, stories and data, technical and practical information.
Once in the ski center El Colorado you will have free time for about an hour to tour the place, later the tour will take you to Farellones (town and ski center) where you can have lunch and do some winter activities (canopy , tubbing, snow bike, etc.) returning to Santiago, arriving at your hotel between 6:00 and 7:00 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.