- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Come to discover the wonders and secrets of the winter in the Andean Mountains!
Walk over the snow with snowshoes in the middle of the Andes in one of the most spectacular landscapes you 'll ever seen. We invite you to live a real adventure behind the mountains that surround Santiago. We will drive to Cajón del Maipo an then to Morado Natural Monument Park. You will walk into an amazing valley with views of San Francisco Glacier in front of you and the great wall of El Morado Mount (16.00 ft).
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private transportation (Pick up and drop off at your Hotel)
- Guides: 1 each 4 clients
- Snow-shoes and Hiking poles (renting of alpine touring skis available)
- Lunch Box (isotonic juice, granola or energy bars, sandwich, fruits, cookies, chocolate)
- Park fee
- First aid kit
- VHF Radio and Satellite Phone
- Bottled water
- Personal Clothing (please check "Gear"
- Small backpack (rent available)
- Personal Insurance
Centrally located Santiago Hotels. Also in Vitacura, Providencia, Las Condes and Lo Barmechea. Extra charges may apply in a different location
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
The times on the itinerary below are an approximation of the schedule. These times could vary depending on weather and the speed of your group. A more accurate pick -up time will delivered once we receive your pick -up address obtained through the booking process.
8:00 Pick up at hotel or meeting point in Santiago.
9:30 Entry to glaciers and high mountains zone in Cajon del Maipo valley
10:30 Hiking starts at Baños Morales town. As we head into the valley we will be amazed by the views of the glacier and the high snowy peaks.
13:00 Arrive to the lookout. We will eat our snack while we enjoy the overwhelming nature.
13:45 Descend to Baños Morales starting point. Different views of the mountains will continue amazing us.
15:30 Return on our private transport starts.
17:30 Drop off at hotel or meeting point in Santiago.
Warning: This activity could include hiking in irregular terrain, driving by land roads with projections, sudden changes of weather, walk under strong sun.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.