- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live a dreamed experience in MontGras harvesting the grapes from the vineyards for then living the traditional grape treading. Have fun in a 2-hour guided tour with our MontGras team at our Visitors Center renowned for its warm and friendly manner. As a gift you will receive one MontGras Jockey & Apron per person.
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - MontGras
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
MontGras Winery, near Santa Cruz in Colchagua Valley.
This activity is offered for the whole family during harvest time (February 14–April 30). You can have a real harvest experience, from picking the grapes in the vineyards to the traditional grape stomping.
Once you arrive to MontGras Winery, the visit will start from our Visitors Center with a small overview of the winery and its wines with a personal guided tour through the cellar to understand the winemaking process.
After the winery tour, you will start with the harvest experience going into details about the explanation and the supply of materials for starting with the activity, ending subsequently with a deserved tasting of 2 Reserva wines.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.