- 1 day (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This full day trip just outside Santiago is a great opportunity to get away from the hustle and bustle and enjoy nature at its best in Quebrada Escobares all-year-round sunny weather. This trip is a great way to get to know the typical Chilean countryside, admire the surroundings and spend time with friendly horses. The adventure includes a multi-lingual professional guides who speak German and English fluently, small-group atmosphere and a nice barbecue in the middle of nature. Stay the night at at Campesano Ranch.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Country side Barbecue
- Fruit and water available at all times
- Photo service included
- Pickup and drop-off from closest terminal
- Use of helmet and equipment
- Overnight accommodation
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Take a bus at Bus Terminal Pajaritos in Santiago, Pick up at Bus Terminal Villa Alemana or drive to Campesano Ranch at Quebrada Escobares
Please contact me the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
Your day trip begins by meeting your group at the Villa Alemana Bus Terminal or if you prefer, head straight to the ranch. Once at the ranch, you will receive your equipment for your horseback riding including a helmet and riding chaps. Your knowledgeable and multilingual guides will be there providing insight and instruction so you can improve your skills as you practice.
During this countryside getaway you will explore different trails during your rides and be able to admire the beautiful landscapes and incredible views. The barbecue includes a typical sausage, good quality beef, homemade bread, grilled vegetables and coffee. This is the perfect horseback riding getaway to truly skip the touristy areas and into the real Chilean countryside life.
Finally you stay the night at Campesano Ranch including a great countryside breakfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum age is 8 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.