- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Follow Charles Darwin's footsteps and enjoy this intermediate hike up to a midway point of Cerro La Campana, The Bell Mountain. You'll be accompanied by a multi-lingual guide to provide guidance along the way. You'll learn a little bit about the mining history of La Campana and the struggle between the indigenous and colonial settlers. We will have a small picnic at the mine before returning to the base of that National Park and making our way back to Valparaiso.
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Light refreshments
- Photo service included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (available to purchase)
Take the Metro at Plaza Sotomayor Valparaiso, Pick up at Metro Station Peñablanca or directly at Campesano Ranch - Quebrada Escobares
Please contact me the day before the activity via Viator or WhatsApp +56966785644 to confirm and talk meeting point details!
10am (Meeting time is 8:30am in Valparaiso or 10am at ranch)
Your tour starts off by first arriving at the centrally located meeting point in Valparaiso. From there, we'll drive to Limache and take a shuttle to the National Park La Campana. We'll make our way to the base of La Campana, provide a brief introduction of the Historical Park and the route we'll be ascending for the day. Along the way your tour guide will provide some information on the local flora and fauna. We'll hike abour 2 hours up to the mine where we'll rest and enjoy some fruit overlooking the incredible views from the mountain. Though this tour is our shorter hike, it will still provide an intermediate challenge and rewarding scenic views. We'll then make our way back via the shuttle toward the closest terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking/hiking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.