- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore the city of Santiago at night and visit some of the best rated places on this mind-blowing night experience.
Pick up starts at 7pm from any address in the Santiago area, participants are first taken to South America’s tallest tower, SKY COSTANERA where the guide prepares a sparkling wine toast and take pictures at the 62nd floor. After that, we drive around some point of interest such as Plaza de Armas and La Moneda to finally head for dinner at one of the top-rated restaurants associated to this experience. Dinner includes a choice of drink, appetizer, main course and dessert. Return to the hotels starts at midnight. The entire outing is onboard a comfortable minivan and passengers are not required to walk.
- Dinner included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Glass of Champagne
- Dinner - 3-course dinner
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Alcoholic Beverages
- VIP access to Sky Costanera
- Entry/Admission - Sky Costanera
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Extra food and drinks, unless specified.
- Extra souvenir picture (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up and drop off available from any address in the Santiago Area
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return to hotels starts at 3:30AM
Tuesday through Saturday
Visit South America's tallest tower and have a drink at the 62nd floor
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Sky Costanera, Avenida Andres Bello 2425 Entrada por Nivel Planta Baja, Santiago 7510689 Chile
Visit some of the best rated restaurants associated to this experience and taste their delicious cuisine in a three-course dinner
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Vitacura, Santiago Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Restaurants visited may vary depending on the day of the week.
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.