- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
On 4 hours trekking tour visit the fascinating caves of Easter Island and learn how this place were used by Rapa Nui people as houses or temporary shelters or just as burial purposes and hidden places. Accompanied by a private tour guide you will walk off a beaten path and enjoy all main touristic caves from inside to outside. You will also understand about the volcanic origin of the island and its geographical formation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Entrance fees: USD 80 per person
- Food and drinks
- Tour not available for cruise ship passengers
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your hotel at the island (pick up purposes)
This tour specializes in cave exploration. All an underground world where Rapa Nui is in the tenth place worldwide with underground galleries. Here we visit some of the most important caves and caverns of the island understanding how its inhabitants could survive the depletion of its resources and inclement of the weather. You will also learn about the volcanic origin of the island and its geographical formation.
• Ana Te Pahu, Parque Nacional Rapa Nui, Easter Island Chile
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Activity NOT VALID for cruise passengers (Port pickup is not available)
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.