- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Stroll along the beautiful Chilean coast on this exclusive 10 hour private tour for you or your group. Discover one of the most beautiful houses of Pablo Neruda, the famous Chilean poet Nobel Prize of Literature in 1971. Learn about the history of this character and his travels around the world. Have a nice time in the beaches of Algarrobo and breathe the fresh coastal air of this region. Visit the picturesque village of Pomaire, home to many artisans who preserve the old local pottery culture. Try the exquisite local cuisine and its famous empanadas of different flavors, sizes and condiments in a relaxing place that you'll definitely want to visit again! The itinerary of this tour is flexible to your needs and preferences.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
We pick you up at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
We drop you off at your hotel or another address in Santiago you provide to us.
• Pick up at your hotel or another address in Santiago that you deliver to us at 7:30 am.
• Visit Pablo Neruda's House Museum in Isla Negra and discover his interesting history. Tickets are included.
• Stroll through the beautiful beaches of Algarrobo and taste the local coastal cuisine.
• Discover the particular town of Pomaire. Learn about the old history of this place and know its particular pottery.
• Taste the exquisite and famous Pomaire empanadas in their different flavors, condiments and sizes.
• Return to Santiago. We leave you at your hotel or at another address in Santiago that you indicate.
• This is a private service so the itinerary may change according to your needs and preferences.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.