- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover the beauty of the Andes Mountains by visiting the Cajón del Maipo, one of the preferred ecotourism zones of the central zone of Chile.
The first stop will be in San José de Maipo, a small and picturesque village founded in 1792. Then you will continue to El Yeso Reservoir, located at 2,500 meters above sea level, and Santiago's main water reserve. During the journey you will appreciate a hanging glacier, a wonderful Andean mountain system, flora and fauna typical of the area.
They will know the prestigious concha y Toro vineyard and visit the interior of the vineyard and lagoons
Santiago Metropolitan Region
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Termas Valle de Colina, San Jose de Maipo, Santiago Metropolitan Region
- Detention in a tent of clothes of Thermal Clothes (Winter Season)
- San Jose de Maipo
- Reservoir El Yeso
- Tunel Tinoco
- Plaza San Jose de Maipo
- Admission ticket Thermal baths
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.