- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Do you want to enjoy the snow with your family and friends without having to learn to ski? If this is your case, this is the ideal tour for you, as we make a panoramic tour where we visit the main ski centers of Santiago, starting at Valle Nevado, the largest ski center in South America, then we pass through the oldest mountain town Farellones to then reach the Farellones Park (amusement park in the snow) for children and adults. Inside the park you can do sledding, tubing, panoramic chair, fat bike, canopy, games for children as many times as you want since the entrance is general and you do not have to pay for each activity (entrance included in tour).
- Todos los impuestos, tarifas y cargos por manejo
- Recargo por combustible
- Agua embotellada
- Guía profesional
- Recogida y devolución del hotel
- Propinas (opcional)
- Transportation to the hotel or address indicated. Departure from 7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. and return to Santiago at: 6:30 p.m.
- Guided tour, first stop will be Valle Nevado, the largest winter resort in the southern hemisphere and the most modern in Chile.
- Later, we will continue to Farellones, the oldest mountainous city, where you can contemplate the beauty of the Andes mountain range, as well as a spectacular panoramic view of the capital
- Entrance to the amusement park in the snow Farellones. The park is designed for those who do not know or do not have a lot of practice in skiing. In the park you can perform the following activities:
1) With an individual camera you can slide on snow on a 250 meter track!
2) From a zip line of 180 meters, you can experience the thrill of enjoying the mountain range from above
3) Farellones Express ride, where you can enjoy a privileged view of the Andes mountain range.
4) Fatbike Bikes
Collective Ski Lessons + Ski Equipment Rental (no clothes): It has an additional cost of $ 26 dollars per person (the classes are held only if there is a minimum number of people in the park, we know that when we arrive at the park )
Does not include:
- Snow clothes (only if necessary, we go for a cheap rental, approximate value $ 40 dollars per person complete package that includes: Jacket, pants, boots, gloves.If separately, the values range from $ 8 to $ 14 per piece approx. .) It is not an obligation to rent, check with the assistant of Santiago Trips
Recommendations: Sun glasses, sunscreen. Bring snow clothes to save on rentRecomendaciones: Lentes de Sol, protector solar. Llevar ropa de nieve para ahorrar en arriendo
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.