- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is the perfect tour for those who want to get to know the snow in smaller groups, and who are looking for an unforgettable day of hiking in the Andes without skiing, knowing the most important ski resorts of Santiago, stopping at Valle Nevado, Farellones and El Colorado.
• Admire amazing views at Valle Nevado, El Colorado, and Farellones.
• Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
• Optional tickets to snow park
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- Ski lift tickets
- Ski / Snowboard lessons
- Ski set (skis, boots, and ski poles) or snowboard set (board and boots)
- Tickets to snow park
• Hotel pickup from the tourist district in downtown Santiago, Bellavista, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. on the booking voucher.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
• Returns to original departure point
Early in the morning, we left Santiago to go to El Colorado, which is the ski center where most Chileans practice this sport, where the characteristic form of the hill stands out as a cone similar to that of a snow-covered volcano.
Later we will go to Farellones, which was the first mountain town in Chile, where skiing began in Santiago, and where is the Farellones Park, which is a snow park, where you can enjoy many activities such as Tubing , canopy, sledges, fat bikes, and a panoramic chairlift for those who do not ski. This tour has a stop of at least 3 hours in the park Farellones to be able to take advantage of this park to the maximum, time that the other tours do not have for this activity.
Finally we will go to Valle Nevado, which is about 3000 MASL, to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the peaks of the Andes, where we can take the last sunset photos before our return to Santiago.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring appropriate ski wear: waterproof jacket and pants, gloves, goggles, warm socks, hat, etc.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.