- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This experience is about sharing all our knowledge about wine and food with people who want to learn from insiders,in 8 hours we will see ,taste and share with locals ,At first we will begin to visit a local stop for Empanadas made in adove ovens,there you will learn about wine pairing while you enjoy the meal,then continue to experience nature and great wines in Emiliana Organic/Biodinamic,tour the facilities like gardens and Building,after this visit we will practice all we learned about wine pairing in House casa del vino overlooking a great view ending up in a boutique winery with wines with identity.
- A private professional English speaking driverguide
- Transportation in spacious, clean, air conditioned and comfortable vehicle with a professional driver license.
- Toll roads
- An Empanada with winein el Quillay
- Tour and wine tastings in Organic winery (V.O.E.
- Wine tastings in Bodegas RE
- Wine pairing ( lunch ; 4 dishes with 4 wines ) in House of Morande Winery
- Visit to Millahue
- Bottled of water per person
- Bottled water
departure from your hotel
You will drive north –west of Santiago one hour to a Chilean tipycal Stop at the Curacaví valley in order to see how they make and try one of the most typical dishes of Chile, Empanadas, the best ones of our country are made there with the old fashion way, in adobe ovens.We will try them with a great wine .Then we will continue the Casablanca Valley to learn and visit the organic / Biodinamicwinery, Viña Emiliana, they invite you to participate in a tour and a tasting of their internationally recognized and award winning premier red and white organic wines.Then we will continue our journey to House Casa del vino a gastronomic centre, the restaurant offers first class cuisine accompanied by their best wines. It is the perfect place to learn about wine pairings. The restaurant was recently awarded the prize for the best restaurant outside the capital by the newspaper,El Mercurio, the building is a glass-and-wood indoor dining area, and pleasant patio dining overlooking a grassy expanse and grapevines .The well-balanced menu features lots of seafood. we will great food and wine varieties over lunch. Then we will continue to Bodegas RE to see how the man is using modernity and technology to look back to ancestry, to nature and the earth .We will taste their wines and then we will continue to Millahue to try our traditions and food ending up back in your hotel in Santiago.We will depart from your hotel in the morning with a private professional English speaking driver-guide in a Mercedes Benz Viano ,spacious, clean, air conditioned and comfortable vehicle with a professional driver license.We selected very carefully the places to visit,food and wines to drink because we want share with you all our traditions and culture that is melted between oustanding food and wine.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 9 people per booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.