- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take this private tour from Santiago International Airport and visit the Historical Valparaíso with its panoramic views and bohemian lifestyle. Then you'll enjoy Viña del Mar (The Garden City) and it's beautiful beaches.
- Pickup from Santiago International Airport
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transportation Insurance
- Private tour
- Drop-off at Santiago International Airport
- Food and drinks
Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL)
Drop off at Comodoro Arturo Merino Benítez International Airport (SCL)
You'll depart from Santiago Airport, the starting time depends on your flight arrival, on this full-day excursion to the Pacific Coast. Pass through the beautifully groomed vineyards of the Curacavi and Casablanca valleys before arriving in Valparaiso.
Valparaiso, Spanish for Paradise Valley, is a cultural hot spot that serves as one of the country’s most important seaports.
The entire city is recognized as a UNESCO World Heritage Site for its intriguing cobblestone labyrinth of streets, historic buildings, and ancient funiculars along steeply sloping hills. From the Mirador 21 de Mayo lookout you'll enjoy spectacular, panoramic views of the city and harbor. Your guide will point out some of the more interesting sights and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Next, you'll visit the garden city, Viña del Mar, home to the most-visited beach on Chile’s central coast. The city boasts beautiful parks and gardens, and miles of sparkling beaches. See the Presidential Castle, Liberty Avenue, the 1930s Casino, and various classic century-old mansions. As a part of the experience, you may want enjoy lunch at a delightful Viña del Mar restaurant (optional, not included).
Finally we'll return to Santiago where our guide will leave you at the Santiago International Airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.