- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Drive from Santiago and get ready for a full day of skiing!
Take this Full Day Tour to Farellones, the first ski resort in Chile dating back to 1939. Explore the Andes by skiing or relaxing in the Snow Park with your children. Or simply enjoy a unique lunch with spectacular view of the snow-capped mountains
- Hotel pickup included
- Led by a local guide
- Family friendly
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Pickup and drop-off from Santiago Hotels
- Transportation Insurance
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bilingual Live Guide (English & Spanish)
- Meals and beverages not specified on the Itinerary
- Optional Gratuities
- Ski Equipment
- Ski Clothes
Pick up from Centrally located Hotels in Santiago (Downtown-Providencia-Las Condes area the pick up is included): If you're staying at Hilton (Airport), Holiday Inn (Airport), Diego de Almagro (Airport), Manquehue (Airport), Radisson Petra (La Dehesa) or Mercure (Ciudad Empresarial, Quilicura) you should reach one of our pick up zones located in Downtown, Providencia or Las Condes.
7 AM TO 8 AM (Depending on your Hotel location)
Drop-off at your Centrally located Hotel in Santiago (Drop off included from Hotels at the Downtown, Providencia, Las Condes): If you're staying at Hilton (Airport), Holiday Inn (Airport), Diego de Almagro (Airport), Manquehue (Airport), Radisson Petra (La Dehesa) or Mercure (Ciudad Empresarial, Quilicura) you you'll be dropped-off in a Hotel located in Downtown, Providencia or Las Condes.
Take this full-day tour to Farellones, a beautiful mountain village know for being the first ski center in Chile. Prepare for a scenic two-hours drive through a mountain road that offers wonderful views of snow-capped mountains. Farellones Ski resort attracts people from many countries who want to ski excellent terrain or simply chill in this fabulous snowy panorama. Everyone is welcome, from beginners to experts.
The resort features ski rental, ski school with professional instructors and a “snow park” that offers non-ski activities such as tubing, canopy or snowshoeing. Here you can also enjoy a traditional lunch in front of the ski slopes at Montañes restaurant, which serves the best food in the Chilean mountains.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- In case of cancellation for weather conditions we will propose an alternative date or process the full refund of the service.
- An additional surcharge of CLP 27.000 for admission is payable on the day of the activity.
- If you are pregnant or have back, neck, joint, or muscular problems, you should carefully consider whether to participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.