- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Awaken your senses to the color of folklore show during an exciting 4-hour excursion that includes dinner. Feast upon delicious Chilean specialties then immerse yourself in a spectacular show that involves Huasos (Chilean cowboys) and Dances with costumes of Eastern Island. Enjoy gastronomical delights during this extravagant experience.
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Tour only in your language
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup (drop-off if option selected)
- Hotel drop-off
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your Santiago accommodations in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes (hotels area), Vitacura (hotels area) , or Santiago Centro, or at another meeting point in those districts
Return point: Returns to original departure point
Ends at show venue
Tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday and Saturday
This kind of tour is for those who want to know the city in a more panoramic way and to enjoy after, an exquisite dinner with an easter island or folkloric show included. This tour starts approximately between 6pm and 7pm from your hotel or address on the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts in a shared van with air conditioning with a maximum of 8 people per vehicle. This offers more personalized attention and best comunication between passengers and the guide.
We start visiting Santa Lucía Hill. In this hill, the city of Santiago was founded, and you can enjoy a beautiful view of downtown from the lookout. After that, we continue the tour towards the civic center of Santiago, in which we will enjoy a full view of “La moneda” palace, Plaza de la constitución (Constitution square), the municipal theatre and “Mercado Central” (Central Market).
Finally we head to the south side of the civic center, in which we will enjoy dinner in the restaurant “Los Adobes de Argomedo”, recognized for being one the best “picadas” (a chilean word to describe restaurants with particularly good food and/or prices) of good level in the city. You will be able to enjoy typical Chilean beverage and choose between meat or fish (vegetarian optional). All of this while you enjoy during dinner, a show of typical chilean dance or, if it's a Friday or Saturday, a special Easter Island show.
When the show finishes, at around 11pm, we take you back to your hotel or some centric point of the city (if option selected).
• National Appetizer: 1 Pisco Sour or Mango Sour or soft drink
• Starters: 1 Avocado Shrimp with hydroponic vegetables or Consome de Ave (traditional preparation of Chilean chicken soup) or Consome de Esparragos (asparagus soup) Arrollado Huaso with Pebre and tomatos (Rolled pork with traditional chilean mix of tomatoes, onions, chili and parsley)
• Main Dishes: 1 Salmón Porteño with vegetables at Wock style or Grilled Chicken with adds or Adobes Tenderloin with duchess potatoes and mushroom sauce. Or 1 Vegetarian Special Option
• Aggregates: Steam Potatoes or White Rice or Vegetables Panache or Mix de Salads
• Desserts: 1 Tronco Los Adobes or Homemade Flan or Paradise temptation with sauce of wine or ice cream. 1 Coffee or Herbs Infusion
• Drinks: 1/2 Bottle of wine per person or 2 beers or 2 soft drinks
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.