- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is the best deal option for enjoy one day full tour of the "a must do" Viña Del Mar and Valparaiso cities tour with Panoramic Casablanca Valley that include Wine tasting plus one half day tour of one of the three option that we offer for you between Santa rita, Undurraga or Concha y toro winery. All this with a maximum of 8 people per tour that guarantee best service and comunication between passengers and tour guide and just one lenguage for the same reasons. Really an oportunity!!
- Excellent value for money
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Viña del Mar - Valparaiso - Casablanca Panoramic Includes:
- Local taxes
- Wine tasting and Azapa Olive tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour (max 8 people)
- Tour in just one lenguage per trip for a better experience
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Santa Rita or Concha y Toro or Undurraga Vineyard Includes:
- Small-group tour (max 8 people per vehicle)
- Tour only in your language
- 3 Wine tasting and glass gift
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Drop Off in hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a point inside the same districts
Both tour starts from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning with maximum 8 people per vehicle and just in one lenguage per tour. In this option of one day and Half you have in general "a must have" tours options of the central region of Chile. On Viña del mar enjoy around the Called "Garden City" elected many years the best place for live on the country. On Valparaiso enjoy of a city full of character and historic aspects of big importance for that reason is considered World Heritage by Unesco plus Casablanca Valley recognized the principal winery valley of White wine in Chile. Here you can see around 12 vineyards and we do a panoramic visit to the biggest organic vineyard of the country and a second stop for enjoy a winetasting and Azapa olives included. For the next half day you have the option of choose between the classic tours of Santa rita vineyard famous on the world by the 120 brand, Undurraga winery which includes one of the best technical tours on the region and Concha y Toro winery which is the most popular vineyard of Chile around the world. If do want to change the order of the tours just choose the option that works better for you.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Viña del Mar / Valparaiso / Casablanca Panoramic (8 hrs. Full Day tour)
- The tour start from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning. Taking the 68 route coast way we start the tour crossing the Curacavi Valley which is one of the most important of agriculture of the central region then we arrive to casablanca to do a panoramic visit of the most important organic winery of the country. We continue around casablanca to do our second stop where you can enjoy a winetasting and olive oil with cookies of this same valley, after that we continue about 60 Kilometers towards the Pacific Ocean we will arrive in Valparaíso (Legislative Capital and main port of the country), whose historical center has been declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO. Valparaíso will surprise us with its tucked houses and scenic elevators. Among its colored houses, “La Sebastiana” stands out, it was one of the houses of the poet and Nobel Prize Pablo Neruda, which we will visit. After that we will travel through 5 important points of the city: Paseo Yugoslavo, 7 Esquinas, Plaza Sotomayor, Paseo 21 de Mayo and the Valparaíso Lighthouse. Later, we will move to Viña del Mar, where we will take time to enjoy lunch in a local restaurant. Viña del mar, known as “The garden city” for its great amount of parks, counts also with beautiful beach.This city is the main destiny for tourist that each year come to this place to enjoy its marvels. We will visit the famous Clock of Flowers. One of its main attractions is its extensive coastline, with miles of beach, strolls and restaurants. We will also visit a Moai original from Easter Island, at the return to the city we will take Via Las Palmas, a very peculiar place with palm trees on the hills.
- Undurraga Vineyard Option (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- Undurraga was one of the first vineyards in Chile, with vines specially imported from France and Germany. In 1903 Undurraga Vineyard became the first Chilean vineyard to export to the United States and later in 1930, started exporting to all Latin America. The tour starts from your hotel or address in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or in a meeting point inside the same districts in an air conditioned van with room for 8 people per tour to offer more personalized attention and the best communication between passengers and the guide. In this half-a-day tour you will be able to taste wines, while exploring the wonderful places that this vineyard has to offer such as the Undurraga family park, the Aliwen corner, in which you’ll get to know the cosmovision of the Mapuche, one of Chile’s most numerous indigenous groups. In the Aliwen corner exists the vegetation of southern Chile and tall ceremonial wooden carved sculptures unique to the Mapuche culture. After, you will see the modern vinification plant and visit centennial underground cellars in Santa Ana de Talagante to have a tasting of three reserve wines. Once finished, each visitor gets to keep their wine tasting glass as a gift, and in the wine shop they will have the possibility to purchase the wines and sparkling wines from the Undurraga brand portfolio, as well as fun souvenirs.
- Concha y toro Vineyard Tour (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- Pickup you from your hotel or address from the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro, or at a meeting point inside the same districts in a van with air-conditioning. The company has reached popular recognizement mainly because of its wines Casillero del Diablo and Don Melchor. We invite you to enjoy the tour in which you will visit the gardens, the park and exteriors of the summer residence of Concha y Toro family toward the end of the 19th century. You will learn the origin of Concha y Toro wine at the Garden of Varieties, a place with 26 grape strains. Visit to the vineyard of Old Pirque. Panoramic view of the Maipo valley from the vineyard terrace, and the best for the end; the visit to the cellar of the legendary wine “Casillero del Diablo” (The Devil’s Locker) in which, in a special style, you will learn the story about the beginnings of the iconic wine of the vineyard. Also, you can enjoy a tour of three tastings.
- Santa Rita Vineyard Tour (4 Hrs. Half Day Tour)
- You will be picked up from your hotel in a van with air-conditioning head to the south of the city. On the road the guide will give you an introduction of the Maipo Valley and the vineyard that are you going to visit. This is a perfect moment to ask questions you may have about the lives of Chileans and their traditions. The time from your hotel to the winery is around 40 minutes. Near from the vineyard is located the little town called “Alto Jahuel” where the people of Santiago go to escape the noise of the city. When you arrive at the vineyard you are going to see the majestic landscape and the big house before the tour starts.
- Begin your guided tour trough the vineyards, starting at the wineries and finishing with the wine bottling process. Visit the historic Bodega 1 made of “cal y canto” and the famous “Bodega de los 120 Patriotas," nowadays, a national treasure. The tour finishes with an amazing wine tasting of some great aged wines. After that you have time to buy some souvenirs or if you prefer, some bottle of wine to have later.
- You will return to the city to your hotel or maybe in a central point of the city if you prefer.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.