- 8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour is the best opportunity to experience the beauty and the best of what Chile has to offer. You will begin this trip with a pickup from your hotel in Santiago around 8am - 9am and then continue visiting and walking through the main highlights of the Santiago City. Also have a full wine tour with tasting of wines at Undurraga winery in Maipo Valley.
Pick up is form Santiago hotels and drop off will be at the cruise ship terminal in San Antonio port, at the specific time requested.
This exciting, comprehensive tour last approximately 8 hours.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Pick up in Hotels or AirB&B in Santiago City.
- Drop off at the Cruise ship terminal in San Antonio.
- Professional English tour guide.
- Professional Driver.
- Van or minibus with air conditioner.
- Transportation of luggage.
- Wine Tour or Tasting at the Vineyards.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Vina Undurraga
- Entry/Admission - Indomita Casablanca and Maipo Vineyards
- Entry/Admission - Loma Larga Vineyards & Winery
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas RE
From Santiago the pick up Hotels or AirB&B are available on this areas:
• Santiago Centro (Downtown) .
• Las Condes.
• Airport Hotels.
Around 8am - 9am. Exact pick up will be provided 24 hours before the tour.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Don’t miss visiting Santiago, the most modern capital city in latin America and learn how it has become what it is today from its early beginnings. In this tour we will visit colonial Santiago 1800’s, noble districts from the 1900’s and the modern financial district. You will be pleasantly surprised with our walks, panoramic views of the city from the top of Santa Lucía hill, civic center, square of arms, markets and many more.
We will also visit the Undurraga winery in the Maipo valley. This is one of the oldest vineyards in Chile and one of the best examples of how national wine has created frontiers to become one of the most well-known products made in Chile.
This visit is guided by an expert from the winery, it lasts an hour ten mins (70 mins), the tour starts in the founding family’s old gardens, continuing on to the plantations, production room and barrel cellars, Andean culture museum and finally the tasting of 4 premium wines. At the end of the tour we will Drop-off at the San Antonio port.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, number of luggage.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.