- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Circuit to know the cultural heritage and various historical attractions of over 5000 years within the city of Arica.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip private transfer
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - El Morro de Arica
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arqueologico San Miguel de Azapa
- Entry/Admission - La Tropilla Geoglyphs
- Food and drinks
Port or Hotel pickup
Please include departure time at special requirements
Recommended: 30 minutes after ship's arrival.
Port or hotel drop-off
In addition, we visit an archaeological sample of the Chinchorro Culture Mummies and the story of the first inhabitants who managed to adapt and thrive in the desert. This tour is designed for lovers of tangible and intangible cultural heritage, providing a dynamic way to see the coastline, native culture and the Azapa Valley.
• Hotel or Port pickup
• Visit of Morro de Arica, with a panoramic view over the City of Arica
• Archeological site of Cerro Sombrero, Geoglyphs of Tropilla
• Archeological Museum San Miguel de Azapa, Pre-Columbian and Chinchorro Culture Hall
• Visit to Parcela de Pedro Gallo, where you can buy olive oil and souvenirs
• Arrival at the City of Arica
• Ending at the Port of Arica or your Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.