- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover on this full day trip two different sides of the Chilean culture; an insight look into one of Chile's grandest prides: Noble prize winner Pablo Neruda and his impressive collection and a winery experience in Casabkanca valley.
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Passenger Transport Insurance
- Entrance fee Pablo Neruda Museum
- Entry/Admission - Tour Isla Negra - Day Tours
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your hotel in Santiago starting at 08:00a.m
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour Isla Negra - Day Tours, San Antonio, Valparaiso Region
08:00 Pick up at Santiago Hotels
09:00 Departure from Piedras Australes
10:20 Arrive to Isla Negra
10:30 to 11:45 Visit to Pablo Neruda's Museum
12:10 Arrive to Algarrobo
12:15 to 12:35 Visit To San Alfonso del Mar
12:45 to 14:00 Time for lunch at Cava Fe Restaurant
14:50 Arrive to Veramonte Winery
15:00 to 16:00 Winery Tour
16:00 to 16:25 Free Time
17:45 Arrive to Piedras Australes
17:45 Drop off at Santiago Hotels
Duration: 10 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick-up is available from hotels located in Santiago center, Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Barrio Bellavista. For Hotels outside of this areas please contact the local tour operator.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.