- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Estancia is the Patagonian word use for ranch. Tucked off the coast of Puerto Natales just 10 nautical miles up Ultima Esperanza Fjord.
Visitors to the estancia can enjoy meeting local people, exploring the land and learning about the estancia’s holistic approach to ranching while
enjoying a stunning backdrop of sea and mountains.
- 01 Activity (trekking, horseback riding or a 4x4 drive)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Estancia La Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels located in Puerto Natales city center. The only hotel that the pick up is not included is Simple Patagonia because is located beside our departure point, 05 minutes walking.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Estancia La Peninsula, Calle Eberhard 385 Peninsula Antonio Varas, Puerto Natales Chile
We departure from Puerto Natales at 9:00 am and will return around 4.30 pm.
The program includes the following:
Transport from the hotel to the pier and back
Boat trip to the peninsula Antonio Varas
Tea/coffee and sopaipilla (fried bread) upon arrival
One of the activities (horseback riding, trekking or 4×4 offroad drive)
Bilingual guide (Spanish and English)
Traditional lamb barbecue with salad, free bar (wine, beer, juice, soda, etc.) and dessert
Shearing of a sheep where we tell about the process, how to classify the wool etc.
Walk around the property to see the installations
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.