- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our Tour of Viña del Mar and Valparaíso is a unique day trip accompanied by our tour guide you can have an unforgettable experience, the garden city as Viña del Mar is said to be very beautiful and with outstanding tourist spots in various parts of the world . Valparaíso enchants with its architecture and beautiful murals.
- Professional guide
- Navigation Puerto de Valparaíso
- Pick up and drop off at the hotel with departure from the main hotels of Santiago, Providencia, Vitacura and Las Condes. If your hotel is not within the internal list, we will look for a place close to your accommodation as a meeting point between you and our company.
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
For more information about your pick-up hotel or to look for a meeting point, you can leave us an inmate message.
It must be 30 minutes before the start of the journey in the place agreed between you and our company.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Return to the original starting point
Known as the “Garden City”, for originally being surrounded by largely green areas and for now preserving its extensive and beautiful urban gardens, with the Pacific Ocean as its backdrop, Viña del Mar is undoubtedly one of Chile’s unmissable destinations.
Viña del Mar stands out for its beautiful architecture, its impressive palaces and famous Flower Clock, photographed by tourists from all over the world. During the tour, you will have the option to have lunch in one of the numerous restaurants in the city, with a variety of delicious sea food on offer.
We will travel along the sea front, and enjoy the views of the Pacific Ocean, before arriving at the most important ports in Chile; Valparaiso. It was listed as a Unesco World Heritage site thanks to its colorful beauty and the uniqueness of its location on the hills, which create a natural Amphitheatre with the ocean as its stage.
We will visit Cerro Alegre, where you can truly appreciate the magic of the city, with its picturesque funiculars, multi-colored neighborhoods and unforgettable sea views.
We will then head to the Sotomayor Square, to see the Monument of the Heroes of Iquique. Once in the port, there will be the option to take a boat out around Valparaíso’s bay to enjoy the views of the colorful hills from a different perspective.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- It is recommended to wear comfortable walking shoes, as this route involves a moderate amount of walking
- Minimum age to drink wine is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.