- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
In a day, we will visit one of the best destinations arround Santiago, Maipo Canyon. Incredible views from the Andes Mountains, mountain rivers and glaciers, and natural hotsprings. The unique beauty of Embalse del Yeso that supplies the city of Santiago and one of the biggest engineering Works of its time, between the most beautiful mountains and glaciers adding the natural hotsprings due to the volcanic activity from San Jose Volcano. Embalse de yeso and Colina Hotsprings in one day, a panoramic tour, for travellers that looks forward to optimize their time and visit the best attractions of the canyon, accompanied by expert natural experience builders in the Andes.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Termas de Banos Colina
We do pick ups on stablished hostels and hotels from Vitacura, Las Condes, Providencia and Santiago Centro
Combine two of the most spectacular attractions of Maipo Valley in one day. We mixed the spectacular views of el Yeso damn, with its glaciers, rivers and mountains with the unique natural hotsprings at an altitude of 2,500 meters over sea level. Amazing views combined with expert and friendly guides will give you a unique experience in the Andes mountains.
Panoramic tour with stablished stops on the way to Embalse del Yeso.
6:30- 7:30 Pickups
9:00 San José de Maipo
10:30 Rio Yeso Waterfall
11:00 Embalse del Yeso (Cheese & Wine)
12:00 Depart to Termas de Colina
13:30 Arrival to Termas de Colina
15:30 Depart to Santiago
19:00 Dropoff at Hotel
• Pick up and Drop off • Sandwich, snack, water and wine • Entrance ticket • Insurance • Bilingual guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.