- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy a different private city tour of Santiago as you explore and visit the main cultural and tourist attractions by metro and bus. You will also taste coffee with legs, sample street food, stop for lunch at the market and have a drink at a local bar to truly immerse in the Chilean culture.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide
- Coffee in a "Cafe con Piernas" (only 1)
- Lunch at the Galeon restaurant
- A "terremoto" drink
- Funicular on San Cristobal Hill
- All transport (bus or subway)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Cerro San Cristobal
- Entry/Admission - Funicular Santiago
- Meals and drinks not specified
- Tickets not specified
Hotels and residences in Santiago in the districts of Providencia, Las Condes, Vitacura and Santiago Centro
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
On this private walking tour, you will experience Santiago like a true local and feel like a real "Santiaguino" as you visit boutiques, food markets and various neighborhoods accompanied by an expert, local guide.
The tour starts on foot as you meet your guide at your hotel and head to explore the center of Santiago. You will walk down the main landmarks in downtown Santiago and visit cafe con Piernas (Coffee with Legs), which is a famous coffee shop where waitresses are wearing bikinis. After that break, you will go to the central market and enjoy lunch.
After a well deserved lunch, you will head to La Piojera, where you can try the terremoto drink (Earthquake). This place has over 100 years of tradition. You will then go to Cerro San Cristobal, where you will climb to the top aboard a Funicular.
After visiting Cerro San Cristobal, you have the option to visit the museum of Pablo Neruda " La Chascona" (not included in the price), or return to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.